BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (B. PHARM)
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (4 Years)
Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree course from Bethlahem College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BCPS) is approved by Government of Tamilnadu and affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
|Course Name||Duration||No.of Seats|
- Pass 10+2 exam conducted by any state/national board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Graduation in any stream with pass in Biology, Physics & Chemistry at 10 +2 level.
ELIGIBILITY FOR B. PHARM (LATERAL ENTRY)
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) from a PCI recognized Pharmacy College.
Scope of the Course
There are a wide variety of rewarding careers available to a graduate after they complete a B. Pharm such as:
- Analytical Chemist
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Drug Technician
- Research Officer
- Pathological Lab Scientist
- Research & Development Executive
- Making Prescription to Patients
- Medical Writer
- Medical Representative