DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D.Pharm)
DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (2 Years)
Diploma in Pharmacy Course from Bethlahem College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BCPS) is approved by Government of Tamilnadu and affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University. This course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
|Course Name||Duration||No.of Seats|
Pass in any of the following exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics
- All those candidates who have passed 12th examination with Science subjects.
- Vocational course with Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics conducted by Govt. of Kerala only.
- The first year of the three-year degree course in Science.
- PUC / 10 +2 / PDC / Intermediate / Higher Sec. Exam in Science.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
|Subject for I Year||Subject for II Year|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Community Pharmacy & Management|
|Pharmacognosy||Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology|
|Human Anatomy & Physiology||Pharmacotherapeutics|
|Social Pharmacy||Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy|
|Pharmacy Law & Ethics|
Scope of the Course
There are a wide variety of rewarding careers available to a graduate after they complete a D. Pharmacy such as:
- Pharmacist in Government/Private Hospitals.
- Establishment of Pharmacy (Medical shop) with register Pharmacist certificate.
- To join B-Pharm as lateral entry student for higher education.